Our lawyers have extensive commercial legal experience with some of them having started and operated their own businesses in the past. Combined with their legal knowledge, our lawyers can provide practical and commercial solutions.
We can help you with:
- Drafting and advising on a wide range of legal documents and agreements such as shareholders agreements, leases, licensing agreements and loan agreements.
- Buying and selling businesses, including due diligence on a potential acquisition.
- Contractual negotiations and disputes.
- Company law, including director duties, fund raising under the Corporations Act and financial services obligations.
- Asset protection and effective structuring.
We work with clients of varying sizes and complexity – from sole traders to family businesses to multinational businesses.